Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Profile: Birds bathed in Yellow..

It's always so much fun to have a solid color palette and a "theme". We don't want it to be too thematic..but, sometimes I do go crazy with inspirational moments that could result in a totally thematic event.


Fortunately, I have a team of talented assistants that HOLD ME BACK..it's a good thing..really. Oh, the budget and the client -you- also do a good job at pulling me back down to earth.



Here is a wedding that was at the Richard Nixon Library. The bride loved birds and the idea of using them with the decor. The venue offers itself up to a palette of golds, yellow, ivory and garden greens. Here is a sneak peak of what the end result was.



More images to come in my gallery! I really loved this wedding, not just because of the theme, but the colors were so vibrant! So fresh and light!





Special thanks to Aaron and his team at AyalaImage.com for the images of this event!