Monday, November 9, 2009

Table Numbers..or names..or..

As your designer, I MUST consider everything that goes on that table. EVERYTHING. Last minute "fly-by's" drop 'n go's are not always the best idea. This Includes the favors, menu cards, table numbers and/or anything else besides what is expected and I am planning to bring.

Table numbers? Yes, the table numbers or names you may creatively come up with while sipping a glass of zin with the fiance.

If I don't know about this...how do I prepare for it? Tent numbers are so boring. The photographer will usually pick it up before he takes the picture of the centerpeice! It doesn't cost much to upgrade, especially if you can make a quick trip to your local craft store and DIY..and have me to help guide you along the way.

The table number/name can become part of the overall design. Let's have fun with it! I promise it will be photo worthy and your guests will appreciate all the time you put into it!

Here are a few examples:

Each of these cost less than $5 each. This simple modification combined the tablescape with the table number so we don't see the infamous white and black tent sticking up on the tables...please..please....let me help you!

It's all in the details. That is what people talk about...